Saturday, May 3, 2008

fun friday.










Yesterday was just a fun, laid back Friday.  Quinn, Asa and I met my friend and her little boy at the park.  I don't take Quinn to the park as much as I'd like.  She loved it.  Her favorite is the slide that gave her hair some MAJOR static electricity!  I thought it was funnier than she did...


When we came home I painted the trim around the studio door and then painted the trim around our front door and repainted the front door.  It used to be tan and I painted it dark brown.  Quinn loved helping with that and was so proud to show Dru when he got home.  The next sunny day we have I am going to paint the studio door.  


We also had a "Mexican Party" at our house-bonfire sort of thing for Cino De Miao.  Quinn and her friend Avenue had fun dancing to some crazy music (that we don't normally listen to).
One of our friends showed up with a dog named Jack that she and her husband found on the side of the street on their way to our house.  At the end of the night when Jack's owner finally answered the phone we drove him home and it was so sad because he wanted to leave with us! 

1 comment:

THE WELLNESS WELL said...

I love the videos. too cute.

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority