Thursday, June 12, 2008

tired.

Just an update...
We went to the park today with some friends.  Tomorrow I am taking the kids to this place called the Fun Depot.  The kids hung out with Gloria (GG) for a couple hours while I worked and then I went and got them.  Because Quinn missed her nap she was a little pill the rest of the evening but she is in bed now and Asa has been sleeping since 4!!  Do I wake him or let him sleep???  Hummm.  I am so tired so I am tempted to go lay down and rest till he wakes.  Rest..ha!  Its 8 PM...isn't that called going to bed early?  I AM SO TIRED!  Dru comes home at 11PM and "So You Think You Can Dance" comes on in an hour so I may stay awake  :).  We didn't have TV for about 2 months and so it feels weird to watch TV.  It kind of annoys me but I do it anyway.  We only got it back cause it makes out internet bill cheaper!  How stupid!  
I had a pretty stressful day~or week I should say, but especially day.  I had to argue with some people on the phone that I lease my credit card machine from for the business.  Credit cards are so stupid...even if you are the one taking them!!!  OK, I've decided...bed it is.  Can you tell I'm TIRED????

1 comment:

HR said...

Poor, Asher...hope you got some good rest...

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority