Wednesday, April 23, 2008

happy hips.





Today Drew and I took Asa to the ultrasound place to have his hips x-rayed. I don't really know why besides that they "clicked" when the Doctor moved them a certain way. Asa was so good and just lay on the table for a half hour sucking on his pacifier. The technician said he won the best baby of the day award. The doctor told us he was fine before we left...du! His "clicking" is just the rhythm in him that is innate when you are Drew Collie's child. :)
Asa and I came home and I did some Eden work and did a bunch of really not fun organizing (and I love to organize). Asa was REALLY good for me and slept while I worked. I hope we can keep that up but I'm not going to hold my breath.

This evening I took Asa over to his new friend Maggie's house. She was born 3 weeks after him and is sooo cute! I went with 3 of our other friends and brought dinner to Maggie's mom...and then we ate with her. Asa cried almost the whole time and I finally got him to sleep a few minutes before it was time to go. Then he cried the whole way home. Not sure what up with him this evening... :(

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority