Wednesday, May 14, 2008

debt stinks.


So those of you who have been around me in the past two months or so know that Dru and I are doing the Total Money Makeover with Dave Ramsey and Financial Peace University.  Well, I just wanted to give a little shout out to the man and program that is making our life SO much less stressful and meaningful even!  I could go on and on and in a few months when all of our debt is paid off I'm going to do so.  If you are in debt PLEASE check him out!  If you can only do two things do this...read his book Total Money Makeover (you can get it anywhere) and listen to his podcasts from his website or just on the radio!  Doing just this has changed our lives!!!!!!!  DON'T BE STUPID!  Debt STINKS!



No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority