Thursday, May 29, 2008

family days.


Quinn's first time on flat ground riding! (Or trying to at least!)
Quinn fell about 2 minutes into the riding experience and was afraid to get back on her tricycle so I jumped on the trike and started to pedal around. She thought that was so funny so she hoped on-that got her over her fear!  (Glad I didn't break the thing!)
We then spent some time swinging together... her favorite.
************************************************************************************
Today Dru had the day off.  I love when he has the day off!  We just hung out at home this morning while he finished some design classes online and I worked on the wedding pictures from this weekend.  I have been working my butt off on post production trying to get them done quickly.  I had a photo session yesterday for newborn twins who were only about 4 and 5 lbs.  and so cute...I need to get to working on post production for that shoot too but I want to finish the wedding first.  
After Quinn's nap we went to the park so she could have a chance to ride her tricycle.  Living on the side of a mountain does not provide many chances for her to learn to ride so we have to take her to the park.  We had a lot of fun!  We came home, had dinner and then Dru and Quinn went out to the front yard to water the grass and when I came out to see what they were doing, Quinn was playing in the sprinkler.  :)  

This is a video of her first trying to pedal. The ice cream truck in the background was a great addition to the video.  :)

Playing in the sprinkler in the front yard.

2 comments:

The Clark Window said...

I can't believe how big she is :) And soo soo precious too !!

Megan said...

fun trike! and quinny is gigantic...we miss you guys. come to us soon...

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority