Saturday, May 31, 2008

good news and cuteness.

We sold our HUGE sleeper sofa that was in the office!  WOOHOO!!!  I cannot contain my excitement.  We do not have to move it and now I can get started changing that room into Quinn and Asa's room and make Quinn's room the foster care room!  

On the cuteness note, today Quinn asked me who got her this little shark stuffed animal she has(she always asks us who gave her _____fill in the blank so we get kind of tired of the question) and I said, "Your mother".  Dru asked her who her mother was and she pointed to me and smiled.  Then he asked her, "Who is your father?" and without missing a beat she said, "Jesus!"  Oh the faith of a child!

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority