Monday, May 19, 2008

lucky lady.

I think we might have found the culprit for Asa's behavior.  He has been SO cranky all the time and cries a lot.  Not like a normal baby cry either.  His body would be stiff and he just seemed so uncomfortable.  After talking with a friend of mine whose baby was doing the same thing I decided I would cut all milk and milk products out of my diet. I won't be able to tell for a week but I swear after only one day he seems a little bit happier. 

Here is a picture from yesterday.  He would no stop crying so I put him in his Moby sling. He still cried but at least if I was bouncing or dancing around the house with the pacifier in his mouth he was kind of quiet.  

I have been waiting to get this picture for a while now! Two of my friends and I  were pregnant at the same time and now we have all had babies. Here they are from left to right:
Maggie- 4 weeks old
Drew- 12 weeks old
Eden- 12 weeks old
                                        Asa- 8 weeks old                                         
On Saturday we went to a cookout at our friend John and Shay's house and that is where I got these pictures.
Asa finally went to sleep on Mel's shoulder after much crying!
This picture above  is my FAVORITE right now! This is what I woke up to this morning.  I was up with Asa a lot last night so Dru let me sleep an extra hour and when he came in to wake me up this is who he lay next to me.  I think this is the first picture we have of Asa smiling. 
Quinn really loves her baby brother and is so sweet to him!
So does this mean she is genius?!  Just kidding. I walked in the playroom today and she had lined up all of her blocks by order.  She is so much fun...

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority