Monday, May 26, 2008

tiny puppies and people.

Asa with Emily.  My parents are keeping Emily!  She was the only girl.
They look like they are nursing Asa :) 
This is Graham licking Asa's finger.  The puppies seemed to like Asa better than Quinn even though he was flailing his arms and legs and hitting them. 
Quinn is getting so big!  No, I did not tell her to sit like that.  She has started to pose when the camera comes out.
Quinn and Emily

My mom and dad came this weekend to look at houses and spend some time with us.  On Sunday dad and I shot a wedding together and got some great pictures!  I will post some of those once I have a chance to go through them.  
Mom and dad's dog just had puppies and they are so cute.  They are only 4 weeks old so they had to bring them with on their trip here.  The dogs stayed downstairs in their whelping (sp) box the whole time. Right before they left we got some pictures on the front porch of Quinn and Asa with the dogs.  Quinn loved to hold them and we had to keep telling her to be gentle! Overall she did good.  She just can't hardly help herself when it comes to cute things weather it is a puppy, a baby, or a cute toy.  Here are just a few pictures from this afternoon.  

3 comments:

HR said...

So cute!!!

Dru, Asher, Quinn, & Asa said...

Thank you!

THE WELLNESS WELL said...

ohhh look at the puppies and asa and quinn.. too many cute things to look at. I cant wait to see you guys!

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority