Friday, June 20, 2008

3 months old.

Quinn 12 weeks old
Quinn (Above)
Asa 12 weeks old (Above)


Time to remember...we moved to Asheville when Quinn was 11 weeks old. I took a couple pictures of her when she was 12 weeks old, the same age Asa is right now. I can't believe we have lived here for 2 and a half years. When we moved to Asheville it was an amazing feeling (besides missing our friends) and I can honestly say that I can still feel the "magic and romance" of Asheville! We love it here. We love the beauty and everything there is to do and the people! I love having healthy and fresh food at our finger tips, I love how close everything is, I love when I leave the mall there is a beautiful view of the mountains and if I've been there long enough even a sunset. Not to mention for the first time in mine and Dru's life we live close enough to family to spend birthdays, fathers day and mothers day and any little event we feel like getting together for.

1 comment:

The Clark Window said...

I am so happy that you are still in love with Asheville!!! You are in the right place :)

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority