Monday, June 23, 2008

rain rain go away.

Today is supposed to be Quinn's second swim lesson!  But...its raining!  Our first class got rained out and now I think the third class is going to get rained out.  Bummer.  She will be so sad when she wakes up from her nap and I tell her we are not going to swim lessons like she thought.  :(  

Today is her cousin Ingrams's birthday!  We would post a video of Quinn singing to him but first, I bet all of the readers are getting tired of seeing her sing Happy Birthday (she does know other songs) and second, they don't read the blog so he would never see it.  I know, I'm lame- videos are limited to only readers of the Collie blog.  

The fire inspector came today and I thought I had it nailed!  (This is for our foster care certification)  Our trainer from Grandfather Home gave us a check list so we would know what they were going to look for
*fire extinguisher-CHECK
*smoke alarms outside of every bedroom- CHECK
*emergency numbers posted where everyone can see- CHECK
*fire escape plan posted where everyone can see (tacky looking but..) CHECK
and so on...
Well, they did not give us the updated list so we didn't have ENOUGH fire extinguishers and we don't have a cord phone...so off to Lowes today and Target maybe later if the rain does not clear up.  Frustrating!

I will post (when I have time to take them) pictures of the 4 rooms I have completely rearranged.  Until then, I am going to go take advantage of nap time and get some work done.  

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority