Tuesday, June 3, 2008

boy bedding can be cute.


Asa does not have a room right now because our house is on the market and we thought it was going to sell really fast...that was last October. So, this last Saturday I went to Porter and Price and bought my favorite boy bedding I have ever seen.  I have wanted it before I was even pregnant.  I have one picture I took a long time ago when it was in the store~ well, last year.  So above is a picture of the skirt, sheet and bumper and there is a receiving blanket with argyle and stripes.  Now I am moving Quinn and Asa into where the office is and turning Quinn's old room into the foster care room and the studio into the family room.  This is why I have been slacking on the blog posts.  It is a LOT of work to move three rooms around and keep them all organized for my sanity.  Oh, and for those of you who wonder where the studio will be...online.  Dru is creating a boutique for me this week on there.  Tomorrow is my last order session down there.  How sad.  At least Asa has cute bedding.  Just kidding~

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority