Friday, June 6, 2008

organized chaos.

 We have been living in organized chaos for what seems like weeks upon weeks but I think in reality it has only been a couple days.  I have been trying to move the office on the third floor to the first floor all with no air conditioning!  Quinn could not even nap yesterday because it was almost a hundred degrees with the fan blowing on the thermostat!  I called the air guys today and they will be here on Monday.  I think we will spend as much time away from the house as we can...oh wait, I'm organizing chaos so I can't.  I am fasting from perfection.  I think this is going to be the hardest thing I have ever done.  That's ridiculous.  I am going to post pictures of my rooms that I have finished by tonight but they won't be completely done because I am fasting from perfection....ahhhh! so hard!

I am having about 15 girls over tonight for the last half of my friend Hannah's bachelorette party.  I better get going so I can finish for that.  I am taking Quinn to the park today...we are going to meet CC, Granddad and Ma G there for a picnic and some playing.  Then, we will come back home for naps and get ready for Aunt Netta to come watch the kiddos!  Quinn is excited about that.  Dru is going to Nate's bachelor party so we needed a sitter-thank you Netta!!!!  

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority