Monday, June 9, 2008

montreat park.

Man do I have a LOT of catching up to do.  We have been SO busy!  I will start with last Friday ~ it was a crazy busy day filled with lots of stress, heat and fun.  I took Quinn and Asa to a beautiful park in Montreat which is near Asheville.  They have tons of cool play equipment, picnic tables and best of all, a stream that is beautiful and fun to play in.  It was about 90 degrees outside so the stream felt cold at first and then wonderful!  We met Dru's parents and grandma at the park as they were on their way back to Boone and we all had a picnic together.  Then Asa, Quinn and I stayed for 3 more hours and played in the water with some other friends from our church.  

Char, Dale and the babes after a yummy lunch...
Char put Asa to sleep and then set him in his stroller, how sweet is he!?
Mrs. Sue, the childrens director at our church let Asa play in the water while I kept an eye on Quinn.  Because the water was so cold at first he did not like it and then once he got used to it he just kicked and kicked!
Woops, this picture came in sideways, sorry...you get the idea. Cute little girl in a bathing suite with her bucket.  :)

We didn't get home until 4:30 so I had to clean the house really quick for the bachelorette party that would take place later that night!  Woohoo!

3 comments:

The Clark Window said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! So fun to see all your photos and stories-- You are so much better then I am at keeping up and taking photos :)

Megan said...

asa is so big!!! good job asher...

Dru, Asher, Quinn, & Asa said...

I just make sure I ALWAYS have my camera. And then when I have time I upload and tell ya all what I have been up to. If you were to ask me what I've done the past week I would forget-thats why I have to take pics. :)

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority