Monday, June 9, 2008

its party time.

Melissa did a good job at planning Hannah's bachelorette party...it was so much fun! I uploaded these pictures backwards...woops.  I'll explain.

At the very end of the night we went back to our house and did facials and nails...it was really funny because Hannah's and my face turned bright red when we used the cleanser and it was a good laugh had by all.  :)  We wondered if Hannah's would go away before the wedding but it only took about a half hour.  Oh and someone forgot their shoes...how do you forget your shoes?  Don't you notice you are walking out of the house with no shoes?  If its you-please tell me so I can give them back.  They are cute but not my size :) bummer.  I am having a yard sale next week soooo you'd better hurry and let me know.  :)
For dessert we went to this fabulous place called the Chocolate Lounge.  They have everything chocolate you can image!  Oh and they have the cutest little personal coffee presses.  Very, very yummy!

This happened to be the beginning of the night, a great dinner at Rezzaz.  (sp) This is the place Dru and I went for our anniversary but the other side.  They have an expensive and not so expensive side.  This was the less expensive side but the food was just as amazing.  So~ that was the party backwards.  Tons of fun.

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority