Monday, June 9, 2008

huff wedding.

Once again, here are some pictures all out of order.  I cannot figure out how to get more than 6 pictures in order. Until I do, please have patience. :)  Here are some pictures from the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to besides my sisters of course ~ yes, even more beautiful than my own.  I am not just talking about the view and decorations either.  This weddings ceremony was so touching, just the perfect length of time to sit in scorching 95 degree weather and it brought me to tears several times (or wait, was that sweat running down my face, no-pretty sure those were tears of joy)  



Quinn and Liam held hands as they walked up the path to the ceremony site.

Look at that view!!!  
Even though I just had my frustrating point-and-shoot camera I had to take this beautiful image I saw.  
Look at Nate! I wish this was zoomed in.  He had the best face I have ever seen on a man who sees their bride walking down the isle. He had the largest smile and he would just look at her and then look down and then look at her and then look down!
Quinn did so good but notice, no flowers on the ground.  Oh well.
This was the classic face I got from her when the butterfly "liked" her.
By the end of the wedding all of the babies were in only their diapers it was so hot!
Quinn with her friends Piper and Avenue playing on the dance floor
AWWW, yeah ~ they are FINALLY married.

OK, this picture above does not even capture what it conveyed in real life! They had just taken communion together and they were singing "Come Thou Fount" together holding hands but with their eyes closed singing to the only audience who really matters~but together because they are now ONE. Simply perfect.

I hope this was not a "bad mom" thing to do but while Hannah was having her dance with her dad(s) Quinn also took the dance floor.  She was so pretty I could not tell her to get off.  Besides, I know Hannah didn't care.  

CONGRATULATIONS NATE AND HANNAH HUFF!!!!!!!

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority