Monday, June 9, 2008

my kids are cute.

On Saturday we went to the rehearsal for Nate and Hannah's wedding. Because the wedding was at an estate the family had horses, chickens, goats, collie dogs, cats, huge goldfish...and I think that is it.  Quinn loved all of the animals!
In this picture above don't they look alike ~ look at thier mouths!  :)

Quinn looking at the goldfish in the pond. See that collie way off the distance...Quinn thought it was so cool to see a REAL collie dog!  
I never knew how huge they are and how thick their fur is.  If I ever have a farm I am going to get a collie dog.
This child has no fear! She kept walking towards the goat and he looked like he was a little scared.  I finally had to tell her to "STOP"!

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority