Monday, June 9, 2008

dang air conditioner.

So, the results are in!  Our air compressor is dead.  The stupid, I mean unequipped people who put the air conditioner in this new house 3 years ago hooked it up wrong among other problems so it will cost over a grand to get it fixed.  Isn't that great!!??  So, we are off to get window units for now cause it is so stinkin' hot!  Quinn took a nap in a room today that was 87 degrees with the fan blowing on it.  Uuhhh...

Well, onto cooler thoughts, we are off to Quinn's first swim lesson here in a minute.  Uh-the thought of getting in a bathing suit makes me cringe...its only been 11 weeks since my stomach was 11 feet past my toes.

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority