Wednesday, June 18, 2008

girls night.

Quinn loves water!
Just a cool chalk drawing someone drew that Quinn was standing near.  I have such an amazing lens on my camera it looks like it was light outside but little do you know it was very dark :).
I think Quinn looks like part of the child Mafia or something.  Haha!  That is my friend Tara standing in the background.  (Again, very dark)
Games after dark when the crowds went home at UNCA

(I am all to often a jungle gym for Quinn while I am taking pictures, ever since she was about 8 months old)

On Monday I took the kids with me to girls night because Dru was working and it actually turned out to be really fun having them come along. :) We went to a concert on the quad at UNCA~it was Latin night! Quinn had a blast dancing. We all brought picnics and then after everyone started to leave we just ran around in the dark taking pictures with available light.

PS- I will have to upload more pics later cause they will not cooperate now.

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority