Sunday, June 15, 2008

happy fathers day.

Quinn loves her crazy daddy!!!


Asa too...

Happy Fathers Day to three of the best dads I know, Brad (my dad), Dale (Dru's dad) and of corse DRU!  All three of you have done and are doing such a wonderful job at raising children! I want to go on but Asa is crying so I need to get this post done quickly.  Here are some picures from today.  We went to the Lucky Otter for dinner today and I have to tell you I had the weirdest experience of my life!  We sat near some people on the porch who had one of those old VW camper vans; the coolest things I think but totally hippie.  We used to have one growing up.  Well, this thing was so dirty inside and the parents (I guess thats who they were) were just letting the 2 and 4 year old run around in the parking lot around the van and dance ON TOP of the van. Thats right~ON TOP!  I could go on, but like I said, I need to go.  So unfortunately I don't have pictures from that bazar experience.
  
Asa is so happy these days!  Here is just a bit of the fun playing we do during the day.  

2 comments:

Tara Ryan said...

Asa was totally saying "Hi" in that first video! He's a genius!!
Also, is that a Little Mr. Shirt? Like the books?

Dru, Asher, Quinn, & Asa said...

I know!! He was. :) Yes, its a Mr. Silly shirt if I remember right.

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority