Monday, June 30, 2008

leaving soon.

I have been so bad at blogging these past few days!  I cannot find my camera with all of the pictures I want to post so I have been putting it off.  The past 48 hours have been quite busy and dramatic!  On Saturday we had another yard sale because we had so much stuff left!  We had it at the same friend's house and we invited 6 other families to join in so it was HUGE!  We still took a lot to Goodwill at the end.  We did that from 5AM-2PM and then we came home because Dru said he had a surprise for me for my birthday.  A woman named Harmony came to the house who is a massuse and gave me the BEST massage I have ever had in my entire life!!!!!!!  After that I cleaned for the party that night that we were having at our house for my birthday.  So, people came over-20 I'm guessing, and we has s'mores and cake and hung out.  Dru had his friend shave his head and give him a mohawk.  (Oh brother!)  The last people left at 1:45AM and we didnt get to bed til 2:30 cause we had to get everything ready for our early morning trip to Boone.  

The alarm went off at 7AM on my birthday yesterday (oh, and I got up with Asa 3 times before the alarm went off) and we drove to Boone to do my sister in law's maternity pictures.  We stayed there till 4:30PM then drove home so I could go out to dinner with my girl friends here for my birthday.  We ate at an amazing Cuban place and then went to Starbucks for dessert and I got home at 11:00PM.  I forgot to mention that in the sleepy state Dru and I were in, we forgot the diaper bag in Boone and then later after girls night I forgot my phone at Starbucks.

So, this morning I am packing, doing laundry and getting everything ready for my 3 week trip I am going on with my dad, sister and the kids.  We are going miss Dru!!!!!!  (He said he might blog while I am gone...cool)  My dad gets here tonight and then we leave early tomorrow AM to get my sister in Indiana and then we head to Gowrie, Iowa for a Telleen family reunion.  I am so excited!!!  (Not looking forward to the 18 hour drive but thankful we are not flying!)

OK, so, enough of a break for now...I need to get back to work.  

Check back later because when I find my camera I am going to post pictures from this past week!

1 comment:

Megan said...

are you driving through indy?

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority