Monday, July 14, 2008

busy in indy.

Can you believe I have been just as busy here in Indiana as I am at home...or maybe even more so.  I have been keeping up with my Eden work, looking for a car, spending time with friends and running errands.  I am forget how long it takes to drive from one place to the next here.  

I finally found a car...I have been searching all week with my friend Kirsten.  It has been so stressful.  This was the first car I bought with cash since I was in high school.  All other cars we just did what most Americans do and made payments on...it does feel good to have a car paid for!  Today I am taking it in to get detailed...I talked them in to doing it for free.  

Dru has been painting the kids rooms while I have been gone.  Don't I have a wonderful husband?!?!  

I would like to write more but I am so stressed right now.  Allie and I have a lot to get done before the day is over.  It is her turn on the computer so I have to go.  I might be heading home towards the end of this week.  Thank you all my friends who have called and emailed saying you can't wait to have us back home.  One of the many reasons I love Asheville, can't wait to get back.

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority