Tuesday, July 15, 2008

rewind. iowa.

I have finally had some time (at 1AM yesterday) to look at the pictures I took on my camera.  We used Allie's camera for the most part in Iowa so I forgot that I took some pictures too.  Here are some cute ones I found.

I did not have to even prompt Quinn to do what she is doing in either one of these photos.  She loves her brother so much.  I can't wait till they can play together.  Notice how dirty her hands are in the above picture...she was perpetually dirty in Iowa!

I was laying on the blanket next to Asa making him laugh and dad happened to capture it on my camera.
Above: Asa and my dad
We went to take pictures on the train track that runs through Gowrie.  I remember putting pennies on this track for the trains to smash as they went by when we were up for my Grandpa's funeral so many years ago.
I just love this picture above.  On our last day in Gowrie after everyone else went home from the family reunion, my dad sister, the kids and I stayed just to hang out and relax.  My Grandma Telleen and Uncle Paul stayed also...we had fun at the local park.

Quinn was pretending like she was a turtle.

This slide was SO high, but Quinn finally got the courage to go down it all by herself.

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority