Wednesday, July 23, 2008

i found my little camera.

Yeah...I found my little point-and-shoot camera!  It was LOST!  Here are just a couple pictures from June 2008.

Asa asleep on CC's shoulder at mine and Ingram's birthday dinner.
Asa with his cousins Ingram and Isaac
Quinn painting her on a HUGE canvas in our yard.  
This is one of my FAVORITE things to eat!  Dru made this for dinner one evening and it was so good I had to take a picture of it.  The first time we had one of these sandwiches was in Belize on our honeymoon.  They are called "egg-stravaganza" in Belize.  It is made with a whole wheat bagel, rosemary, sprouts, tomato and eggs!!! YUMMMMM!
Quinn showing off her magic fingers.  She loves art!

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority