Sunday, July 20, 2008

we're home.

The kids and I got back from Indiana yesterday evening.  Dru got a gift certificate to Chilies while I was gone so he took us out to dinner to welcome us home.  Quinn was so excited to see daddy! When we pulled into the driveway she started squealing and got the biggest smile on her face I have ever seen.  She hung on him the rest of the night.  
The kids did pretty well in the car.  Asa had a couple of crying spurts when he was hungry or just ready to get out but overall it was not bad.  I got a back massager for the car and used that almost the entire time in addition to pain meds and I was fine!  Praise the Lord!  
I have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do now that I am home.  I also have a lot of dead and half dead plants to tend to as well as Eden work that has slipped through the cracks.  Today is a busy day so I better go...
Glad to be home!

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority