Tuesday, July 15, 2008

indiana fun.

Our trip here in Indiana has been fun, stressful and a million other words.  I have been away from Dru for 15 days now and I can't wait to see him and Quinn can't either.  Thankfully we have iChat!  One of the problems since we have been on "vacation" has been the kids naps.  This one nap in particular was right after we got back from Iowa and Quinn was the first nap Quinn tried to take after a week of no naps. (Its funny naps are such a big deal-who knew I would be blogging so much about naps)  I decided that for starters I didn't care if she just took a "rest" in her bed (which is a claw foot tub in Allie's guest room) When I went in to check on her this is what I found...

She got into some makeup I was going to give a friend.  I guess I set it too low!  

Allie and Adam threw a little birthday shin-dig for me at their house on the 11Th.  It was so great to have some of my best friends all in the same place.
Laura scored big time by bringing Paradise Bakery cookies and Christina brought be beautiful flowers!
I just thought this was funny...I think they were looking at a blog actually.
This above happened in about 5 seconds in Allies bathroom!  That is mascara.  Two of Quinn's favorite things, make-up and dirt (oh, and rocks)!
Adam took Quinn fishing for the first time.  She was very excited till she saw the fish actually hanging on a string...she didn't really like that and wanted to put him back, we did.


Above is our little fishing picnic with Allie's in-laws...they are AMAZING!  
This was the Starbucks that Dru first started in as a Barista 6 years ago.  
As we got out of Allie's car to go onto Starbucks I saw this cool picture in the reflection of her window.  Above is the "Old Skool" look.  :)

Swimming with Aria...only she is not in the picture.  

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority