Thursday, July 24, 2008

rewind to indiana.

So here are some pictures from my last day in Indiana.  :(  This was at Kirsten's 30th birthday party at Bravo.  Yummy food and good times with friends!


Quinn's friend Sylvie Lynne.  Isn't she cute?  She and Quinn had such a fun afternoon together.  
This is her mom Kim.  (Kim, you are so cute!)  :)  I wish we could have spent more than one afternoon together but she has a hoppin' schedule these days!
Quinn LOVED the german chocolate cake.  It made her very happy to have such a messy face and she asked me to take this picture.
I took this one above after almost everyone left...
Check out the costume earings Quinn has on.  Kirsten gave them to her to play with.
I think Jenni gave them to Kirsten so she could be a real live princess on her birthday!
This is what Asa thinks about sitting in a high chair (Mom, I'm big but not big enough for this)
Kirsten and I...
Allie and I... (my sis)
Christina and I... (she really has short hair.  That is my hair on her head) 
**Christina, I will take this off if you want but I think you are so cute!
Jenni, Cindy and I w/ Quinn on my arm
And, my beautiful Jenni!!  I love these ladies!!

1 comment:

The Clark Window said...

I love you and miss you so much already !!! I you can keep it on - but no other photos please!!

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority