Thursday, July 24, 2008

first place.


Wow!  I am so honored.  I just got a call from John Sullivan who put together the Highland Art Exhibition for Bele Chere (a festival in downtown Asheville with a whopping 365,000 people) this year.  He called to tell me I won first place!!!  Oh my gosh!  There was so many beautiful art pieces when I went to drop off my photo today that I am surprised I won!  The theme was "God is Love".  This was the image I entered.  It is of Quinn and Dru and there was NO photo shopping done to this image!  I promise.  I just saw an amazing opportunity and I captured it. 
So, my framed 11x14 will be displayed at Bele Chere with my blue ribbon and I get some $ for my prize.  Cool beans.  :)

1 comment:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority