Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the latest.





I'm sure those who keep up with this blog have been wondering what we have been up to.  I am very tired and so I will make this short.  The kids are in bed and it is my turn to sleep.  Hooray!

On Tuesday I went with my friend Tara to the Outlet malls in Tennessee.  That was fun!  I left BOTH kids at home.  Drew is on vacation technically for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so he stayed home with the kids.  Asa did great with just a bottle and held it all by himself.  I have learned that babies don't need practice to learn how to use a bottle, just give them some time and they will get the hang of it.  Asa had only had about 4 bottles before Tuesday.  Tara and I spent about 11 hours gone...it was a fun girls trip in her convertible.

Today Drew went to breakfast with a friend of his and the kids and I stayed at home and played and worked.  When Drew got home I went to volunteer at this awesome HUGE kids consignment sale.  Today was drop off day so I helped with receiving and organizing.  Tomorrow is the waited for day...only twice a year does the Wee Trade sale happen!!  I get to go to the pre-sale tomorrow and I am so excited!  Then, this evening we went to our small group...fun stuff!

We also want to go swimming as a family tomorrow so I hope we get to do that!  Well, that's all for now.  I am exhausted from the day.  So You Think You Can Dance finally is tomorrow-woohoo!  

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority