Saturday, August 9, 2008

tests.

I am a part of a women's retreat next month and we had to take four tests to show our Spiritual gifts, personality type, learning style and love language. Very interesting stuff I have found out about myself. My top three spiritual gifts are faith, mercy and discernment. I am introverted, intuitive and think and feel in equal amounts. My learning style is kenesthetic (I don't know how to spell that word-I don't write it often) and my top love language is quality time. Now you know all about me! :)

I feel loved when...

The Five Love Languages

My Primary Love Language is Quality Time

My Detailed Results:
Quality Time: 11
Words of Affirmation: 8
Acts of Service: 6
Physical Touch: 4
Receiving Gifts: 1

About this quiz

Unhappiness in relationships is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. It can be helpful to know what language you speak and what language those around you speak.

Tag 3 people so they can find out what their love language is.

Take the Quiz!
Check out the Book

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority