Thursday, September 11, 2008

make-up.

I just went upstairs to get Asa cause I heard him crying...we already put the kids to bed tonight...

I didn't think I saw Quinn in her bed so I did a man hunt around the house and this is what I found in my closet that I keep all of my make-up in! She had on every eye liner I own. She looked like one of the Incredibles (from the Disney movie) I told her we had to take it off and she said, "No mommy, I can just sleep with my head up and it won't get on my pillow!" While I was taking it off I said, "Do you want to be a make-up artist when you grow up?" And she said, "NO! I want to be a make-up artist NOW!" :) Silly girl!

1 comment:

Megan said...

haha that's amazing

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority