Wednesday, May 14, 2008

clean garage.

So yesterday Dru and I set out to do a "simple" task that I had planned on allotting 2 hours to.  Clean out the garage and get ready for a yard sale Dave Ramsey style!  Well, that "simple" project took 8 1/2 hours of straight WORK!  Quinn was SO good and played in the front yard with all of the stuff we pulled out.  One thing I thought was quite creative was she lay the slats for the bed down our driveway (which is very steep) and used them as slides.  :)  I wanted to get a before and after picture but I was too embarrassed at the before to go get the camera.  The "after" looks awesome though...man, wish I had a before.  So, all that to say, we had a fun and dirty hard working family day yesterday but you will see no pictures.  How we have so much stuff I didn't know about.  We accumulated enough stuff last night for our yard sale for the third year in a row but we don't keep buying stuff.  I think we are finally tired of all the junk taking up space in our lives that could be put to better use.  So this time around we will sell a lot of stuff that I have wanted to hold onto.  It feels good but what will feel even better is pulling the car into the garage! (What a novel idea!) Now if someone would just buy this darn house!!!  

No comments:

Add yourself to this list if you like reading...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Asheville, NC, United States
Family is our number one priority